U.S. Senate Report: Over 400 Prominent Scientists Disputed Man-Made Global Warming Claims in 2007
Over 400 prominent scientists from more than two dozen countries recently voiced significant objections to major aspects of the so-called “consensus” on man-made global warming. These scientists, many of whom are current and former participants in the UN IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), criticized the climate claims made by the UN IPCC and former Vice President Al Gore.
Meanwhile, Al Gore:
(November 5, 2007): “There are still people who believe that the Earth is flat.” (LINK) Gore also compared global warming skeptics to people who ‘believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona’ (June 20, 2006 – LINK)
Need more convincing?
- A well detailed case for skepticism about Man Caused Global Warming.
- Just some other Climatologist’s view
- Just some Judge in Britian that ruled nine statements in Gore’s film were not supported by mainstream scientific consensus.
- Gore as a secular savior.
- Some practical thinking about the environment.
- An article about how Environmentalism is a Religion
- A few documentaries you’ll never hear about, that show the other side of the debate.
- Just some guy that is concerned about the ramifications of Gore’s ideas
- A guy that is also somewhat concerned with the decline of the Nobel Prize
- More info on the downward spiral of the Nobel Prize
- Yet another writer who thinks that Nobel Prize has become worthless.
- Just some 97-year-old Polish woman who saved 2,500 Jewish children from certain death in the Warsaw ghetto during World War II that the Nobel Committee passed over in favor of Gore.
[h/t: Bill Bennet]