I found this interview very insightful an educational. Spencer clearly lays out his position and effectively dissolves some of the false claims from his critics (as he is commonly and incorrectly labeled a, “hater,” and thus marginalized). Please take the time to watch or listen.
Click Image to view:
- You are the author of Religion of Peace: Why Christianity is and Islam Isn’t. Why did we need this book?
- Doesn’t radical Christianity pose just as big a threat as radical Islamic fundamentalism?
- How did we get to a point where so many people think the above question is true?
- How do you respond to “Christian” incidents of violence such as “Timothy McVeigh?”
- How do you explain the wide-spread fear that we are going to be overtaken and ruled by a “Christian Theocracy?”
- Do Christians have the right to participate and express their views in the public sphere?
- You are often accused of supporting the idea that all Muslims, all followers of Islam wish to kill non-believers. Is this true?
- Do you think that the average American, concerned about the state of the world and the west, has enough correct intellectual and moral information about these issues to combat propaganda and the information war?
- What was your take on the Koran flushing incident, as well as other related controversial civil rights cases?
- Why can you submerge a crucifix in urine as art – but flushing a Koran is a felony?
- In what ways is our government failing to stem the spread of Sharia Law in America?
Learn more about Robert Spencer.