That’s right. As of 7:30 or so on Sunday night, 10,000 people have officially passed
away into the realm of ‘What the Crap?’ Not too shabby for 4 months I suppose. I guess I should probably apologize to everyone who has been accosted by my insanity… But too bad. Anyway, I thought I would permanently enshrine the blog stats in this here blue thingy.
Really though, thanks for checkin’ out my site. I hope that I have entertained you at least a little. Oh, and please keep checking back from time to time and I will keep putting stuff up here. Also – don’t forget to check out some cool, somewhat related blogs (in no specific order).
- StupidTom: Always something interesting to read.
- The Revrun D.M. Cook (engaged): For all your down and dirty sports commentary
- Worldofliz: What the crap -hotter, funnier, and with much better grammar.
- Turks: U R the 1337 h4x0r!!!!!
- Stevie Kuhn: Loves Papyrus and Comic Sans.
Anyway, As a token of my good will, I present to you
these two droids some of the crucial What the Crap moments – in case you somehow missed them (also not in any particular order):
- Valentine’s Day Blessings
- Slippery when Stupid
- Minority Report Today
- Stossel: Basically – you’re screwed.
- not so Weekly Wedding Photo
- Lucy: is a crock of flaming crap
- All Your Fakes – Please stand up!
- Microsoft Marketing redefines What the Crap?
- May the Force be with you.