If you have Broadband, this will double your download speed in Firefox. I will include the transcript to the video tutorial below. Huge props to Mac Talk.
Maybe I am the last one on the planet to do this but – Boom!!!
HUGE SPEED IMPROVEMENT!!!
- in URL box type “about:config” >Enter
- In Filter type: “network“
- scroll to Network.http.pipelining
- Change to “True” (Double click)
- Change network.http.pipelining.maxrequests to “10“
- Quit Firefox and re-launch
UPDATE: Confirmed on PC by Matt and Jon