From Governor Mitt Romney’s speech at the Seventh Annual Herzliya Conference.
Here’s the mega skinny:
- “First, we must continue [to] tighten economic sanctions”.
- “Second, we must impose diplomatic isolation of Iran’s Government”.
- “Third, Arab states must join this effort to prevent a nuclear Iran”.
- “Fourth, we must make it clear that while nuclearization may be a source of pride, it can also be a source of peril”.
- “Fifth, our strategy should be integrated into a broader approach to the broader Muslim world”.
Read the whole schpeal here.
Not into reading? What the Crap meets your needs! Audio below:
Audio from yesterday’s HH show.